Resetting the Microsoft Xbox 360 display settings to default values can help to fix several issues and errors.
The procedure is as follows:
- Remove any game disc and turn off the console
- Tested with a single gamepad.
- Turn the console on, using your gamepad (press and hold the Guide button):
- While the device is booting, press and hold the Y button + right trigger. The Xbox 360 logo will be displayed (keep the button pressed).
- The device will restart and the display settings will be restored to default values.
Published by netsa77
Latest update on December 16, 2014 at 06:11 AM by jak58.