Internet Explore will only connect to secured (HTTPS) sites, but not to the normal ones, what can be done?
- Try resetting your "Internet Explorer" settings.
- Right-click on "Internet Explorer" icon > Properties > Click on "Advanced" tab> Click on "Reset" button.
- If the problem still exists then click on the below link and download the file;
- Double-click on that file and follow the instructions.
Solved by jack4rall
- Internet Explorer - Only able to connect to secured sites
- Internet explorer not working but connected to internet - Guide
- This connection to the server is encrypted internet explorer - Guide
- Internet explorer not connecting to internet - Guide
- Trouble from internet explorer security ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- Internet explorer not connecting to internet but chrome does ✓ - Forum - Windows 8
This document, titled « Internet Explorer - Only able to connect to secured sites », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).