To view hidden files and folders under Windows 7, simply follow the below procedure:
- Click on Windows Explorer (Next to the Windows Button).
- Click on Organize, then on the Folder and Search Option.
- In the View tab
- Check the Show hidden files, folders and drives.
- Uncheck Hide extensions for files whose type is known.
- In case you need to view protected system files, you must uncheck the Hide protected files of the operating system.
- Windows 7 - Show hidden files and folders
- Windows 7 view hidden files - How-To - Android
- Show hidden files and folders not working in windows 7 - How-To - Windows
- How to convert windows 7 to iso file ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Unable to display Hidden files and folders - How-To - Windows
- Hidden files and folder ✓ - Forum - Windows
This document, titled « Windows 7 - Show hidden files and folders », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).