A minor Bluetooth issue is being faced by the users of BlackBerry Curve 8520 mobile handsets. The process of Data transfer is able to proceed quite normally but problems occur while receiving the data files via the Bluetooth telephony application. The error message being prompted on the screen is: 'File transfer. Waiting for connections'. Irrespective of trying several solutions, connection always fails to set in. The only way to resolve the issue is to visit the multimedia menu. After visiting the multimedia menu, one needs to click on the menu key to select the option of 'Receive via Bluetooth'.
I bought a BlackBerry Curve 8520 two weeks ago. Everything is perfect with this phone the only problem is upon the reception of an item via Bluetooth! I can send data without problem but not receive them! I tried several solutions, but I'm prompted by the following message: "File Transfer, Waiting for connections" and it never connects.
The solution is to go to multimedia menu > Click on the menu key > Receive via bluetooth!
Thanks to Math for this tip!
- BlackBerry Curve 8520 - Bluetooth issue
- BlackBerry Curve 8520 - Disable the LED indicator when Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is ON - How-To - Blackberry
- Whatsapp for blackberry curve 8520 - How-To - Blackberry
- How to download skype or viber the blackberry curve 8520 ✓ - Forum - BlackBerry
- My blackberry curve wont turn on but the red light is on - How-To - Blackberry
- BlackBerry Curve 9320 only vibrate, but won't ring - How-To - Blackberry