How to change the firefox icon?
First go to the folder where you installed Firefox,
- By default: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox .
- Open the Chrome folder.
- In it, create a new folder and name it as icons and open it.
- Create another folder called "default"
- It should look like that C:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\chrome\icons\default.
- Copy paste the icon file you want to use and then rename it as main-window.ico
- Restart Firefox
Published by deri58
Latest update on September 5, 2010 at 06:34 AM by deri58.