Excel provide you with several customization options for your column or cells:
- For example: if you have a particular column dealing with currencies or percentages, you can customize it with the Cell Style options and upon entering your data, the currency/percentage symbols will be automatically entered.
- Consider that in your worksheet you have a specific column for wages:
- Simply select(click/hold/drag) the concerned data cell and then in the Styles tab, click on the Cell Styles Button.
- Then Click on the Currency button.
- From now on each time you enter data in this column the currency symbol will be automatically be entered.
Published by jak58
Latest update on July 16, 2012 at 10:30 AM by jak58.