I'm trying to restore my iPhone 3G. I've connected it to my PC, iTunes detected it and I've launched the restauration process. After a few minutes, the download stops and iTunes displats the following error message:
"error 3259 "
A simple solution that has been tested, is to disable the antivirus of your PC, during this process. It seems to be a limit, either in time or volume of data that can be downloaded. Thus, downloading via iTunes (very heavy) systematically crashes. By disabling the antivirus, you can download without problems.
Thanks to for Vincent for this tip.
- ITunes ERROR 3259
- ITunes error 7 (windows error 998) <<help>> ✓ - Forum - ITunes
- Itunes error 69 ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Itunes error this iphone cannot be used because the required software is not installed ✓ - Forum - Programming
- Itunes error 0xe8000015 - Forum - ITunes
- ITunes - Unknown error occurred (0xE8000012) - How-To - iTunes