I've create an application access, but the problem is that I do not know how to make it executable??
There are several things to distinguish:
1. Compile forms and their code
- Advantage: speed, space saving
- Drawback: no changes possible on the forms and code (keep a copy for future amendments)
- Method: Tools menu > Database Utilities> Make MDE file
Automatically open a form
- Advantage: the user opens directly on the form, he can not tamper with the database.
- Method: Tools menu> Startup
- Tip: To bypass the first form, hold the shift key when opening Access
Thanks to Yauba
for this tip!
This document, titled « Making an Access application executable », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM