It is often required that you reboot your system in Safe Mode (multiple times) in order to get rid of spywares or perform any other maintenance on your system.
To do this you must restart your PC ans tap the F8 key at start up.
Here's a small tip that bybass the use of the F8 key.
- Click on Start(orb button) and type msconfig in the Search tab.
- The System configuration window shall open.
- Click on the Boot tab.
- In the Boot options section check the "Safe Boot" option and set the frequency to "Minimal".
- Upon pressing the Apply and OK button you will be prompted to Restart your PC (in SafeMode).
- To disable this option simply redo the above manipulation and uncheck the "Safe Boot" option
Published by jak58
Latest update on September 15, 2010 at 01:10 PM by jak58.