Unable to register the DLL/OCX:REgSvr32
I have Windows 7 Ultimate on my laptop. I tried to install one application but in the end I getting following error:
C:\Windows\system32\SKCL.dll Unable to register the DLL/OCX:REgSvr32 failed with exit code0X3
- That Application is VMware-viclient 4.0 which I wanted to install on top of Windows7. But I fixed it like below:
- I realized that VMware client 4.1 is support Windows7. And installed 4.1 version first. Then I tried to use but it complaining that I have to use vmware client version that installed on my system so it is 4.0. So I installed vmware client 4.0 on top of 4.1. Then I see it is working. Probably 4.1 is installed some missing dll. files.
Solved by zaur.ahmadov
- Unable to register the dll/ocx regsvr32
- Unable to register dll/ocx regsvr32 - Best answers
- Unable to register the DLL/OCX:REgSvr32 ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Unable to register whatsapp - Guide
- Unable to load steam.dll - How-To - Steam
- Windows - Failed to register msscript.ocx - How-To - Windows
- Register dll without admin rights - Forum - Windows 7
This document, titled « Unable to register the DLL/OCX:REgSvr32 », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).