The View Cookies Add-on for Firefox allows you to view the cookies loaded on the current page.
- Open Firefox
- Copy/Paste the following URL in the Address bar: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/315/
- Click the "Add to Firefox" button to install the View Cookies add-on.
- A window (Software installation) will appear, notifying that "You have asked to install the following item".
- Select the "View Cookies" tab and click on the Install button.
- After installation you will be asked to restart Firefox.
To make use of this feature simply:
- Click on the Tools/Page Info.
- A new tab has been added to Page Info, it allows you to view the cookies loaded.
- Example: Using View Cookies on the Facebook's homepage (unsigned).
- All the cookies present on the page will be displayed and you also have the option to disable (remove button) them.