- In the case that your internet connection is very low and you need to access a website(with lot of animations, images, sounds .....) here is a small tip with Internet Explorer.
- You can disable the multimedia components to accelerate the loading of webpages, but of course this will only give you the "text-based" informations.
- Here's how:
- Open IE.
- Click on Tools> Internet Options> Advanced Tab.
- Scroll to the Multimedia section and uncheck the options you want.
- Click on Apply > OK
- Restart your browser and here you go!
- Internet Explorer - Disable multimedia components to accelerat
- Internet Explorer - Disable Protected mode - How-To - Internet Explorer
- How to Disable Tabbed Browsing in Internet Explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Disable Notifications When a Pop-Up is Blocked in Internet Explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Disable Auto-Save Password for Internet Explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- How to disable the add-ons on internet explor ✓ - Forum - Windows
This document, titled « Internet Explorer - Disable multimedia components to accelerat », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).