I've tried to send a 25 Mb message via email with Outlook and that didn't work. Well that that's not the main problem, the message is stuck in the Outbox and I'm unable to delete it.
How to delete or move this email?
- Close all running instances of Outlook:
- Click on Start > Run.
- In the text area box, type outlook /safe.
- Note You must insert a space between Outlook and the forward slash (/).
- Click OK to open Outlook in safe mode.
- Try deleting the email in your Outbox.
- Outlook - Message blocked in Outbox
- Microsoft Outlook - Message blocked in Outbox - How-To - Office Software
- Outlook account blocked - How-To - Email
- Open outlook message in browser - How-To - Office Software
- How long is my outlook account blocked for ✓ - Forum - Hotmail/Outlook.com
- Outlook account blocked too many attempts ✓ - Forum - Hotmail/Outlook.com