==If sum>= 60, color cells red==
I have Excel 2007 and am trying to set conditional formatting for a series of 3 cells. If their total sum is greater than or equal to 60 I want the cells to be filled in red.
If you click on cell C23 and select till cell 25 and then go to conditional format and enter formula
=(C$23 + c$24 + c$25)>=60
and choose color red!
Solved by rizvisa1
- If sum>= 60, color cells red
- If sum>= 60, color cells red ✓ - Forum - Excel
- If cell color is red then - How-To - Excel
- Excel count conditional formatting color cells - Forum - Excel
- Excel vba color cell based on value ✓ - Forum - Programming
- Excel - Color cells for specific days in a month - How-To - Excel