Straightening a photo or image
Did you take a picture and you came out crooked?
- Do not worry, Picasa offers an option to straighten crooked photos or images. Just follow these steps:
- Download and install Picasa if you have not yet
- Double click the thumbnail of the picture you want right to enter the Picasa Image Editing
- Click on the "Straighten"
- A grid appears over the photo. Move the cursor to the right or left to straighten the picture. Once straightened the photo click "Apply"
- Finally, to save the changes, click "File" and select "Save" if you want to replace the previous picture, or click on "Save as" if you want to save as another file.
- Straightening a photo or image
- Image recognition identify a painting from a photo - How-To - Google
- How to Batch Rotate Images or Photos - How-To - Windows
- Convert an Image or Photo to PDF Format - How-To - PDF
- What are the steps to insert photo in word for resume - How-To - Word
- Why are my instagram story photos blurry - How-To - Internet
This document, titled « Straightening a photo or image », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).