Correct red eye in a photo with Picasa
- Picasa has a tool to correct red-eye easily. Just follow these steps:
- Open Picasa
- Browse for the picture you want to edit
- Double click the thumbnail of the picture with red eyes to go to the Picasa Image Editing interface.
- Click the "Red Eye" button
- Left click and sweep across the eye area, you will see a selection rectangle, release the mouse to correct the red eye, do the same with the other eye .
- Finally click the Apply button in the left pane to save the changes.
Published by jak58
Latest update on September 27, 2010 at 09:27 AM by jak58.