- Picasa has a tool to correct red-eye easily. Just follow these steps:
- Open Picasa
- Browse for the picture you want to edit
- Double click the thumbnail of the picture with red eyes to go to the Picasa Image Editing interface.
- Click the "Red Eye" button
- Left click and sweep across the eye area, you will see a selection rectangle, release the mouse to correct the red eye, do the same with the other eye .
- Finally click the Apply button in the left pane to save the changes.
- Correct red eye in a photo with Picasa
- Facebook messenger red exclamation mark photos - Forum - Facebook Messenger
- Teleport cheat pokemon fire red - How-To - Pokemon
- What are the steps to insert photo in word for resume - How-To - Word
- Why are my instagram story photos blurry - How-To - Internet
- Identify artist signature by photo - How-To - Google
This document, titled « Correct red eye in a photo with Picasa », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).