To add effects to a video under VLC, follow the below procedure:
- Open VLC
- Load the video you wish to modify and play it.
- Click on the Tools menu >Effect and Filters.
- In the new window that open select the "Video Effects" tab.
- From there you can choose among the different effects available.
- Note that: by default the options are locked. You must check the approriate boxes to make use of a particular effect.
This document, titled « VLC - Adding effects to your videos. », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).