Picasa possess an interesting feature that allows you to view you photos in a chronological order, all by giving the month and year the pictures were created.
To use it simply:
- Open Picasa.
- Click on the Timeline button to access the interface.
Here's a preview:
- Picasa - the Timeline feature
- Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: an error occurred while processing this request. please try again later. ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- We can keep multiple version of a word document in a single file by using dash feature - How-To - Word
- How to feature channels on youtube - Guide
- Internet control panel access to this feature has been disabled - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Samsung feature phone reset password - Guide
This document, titled « Picasa - the Timeline feature », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).