While browsing web pages with Firefox , you find that the scrolling speed (using the mouse wheel) is too slow/fast, you can customize it to your convenience:
Here's how to proceed:
- Open Firefox
- Type the following command in the address bar:
- In the Filter box copy paste the following key:
- Double click on the key to set its value to false.
- Search for this key (using the same method as above:
- Right-click on the key and then click on Modify.
- The default value is 6, you can adjust it to your convenience (while staying reasonable).
- Click on OK and restart Firefox, to validate your changes.