Theres' a new awesome extension for Hotmail users on Google Chrome.
It allows you to check out unread emails in your hotmail indox and view the folders in your account
Note that: However you need to login to your Hotmail account for this extension to work.
- Open Google Chrome
- Go to this page
- Download the extension
- A window will appear asking you "If you want to install Hotmail Folder list".
- Click on Install.
- A small popup message will notify you that the extension has been successfully installed.
- From now on each time you receive a new email, you will be alerted.
- Google Chrome - Email notification extension
- Google chrome email link - How-To - Google Chrome
- Where are google chrome extensions stored - How-To - Google Chrome
- How to remove an email from google chrome - How-To - Google Chrome
- How to Install Third-Party Extensions on Google Chrome - How-To - Google Chrome
- How To Disable Notifications on Google Chrome - How-To - Google