Working with multiple tabs (e.g a dozens) under Google Chrome things can get quite messy, that is, upon selecting a particular tab, you awkwardly click on the close button.
To avoid losing your precious time, restoring these tabs, here's a simple solution.
Right click on your important tabs and select the "Pin Tab" option to lock it.
- Google chrome - The Pin tab feature
- Google chrome app new tab settings - How-To - Google Chrome
- Google chrome restore closed tabs - How-To - Google
- Google chrome close all tabs - How-To - Google Chrome
- How to turn off search tabs in google chrome - How-To - Google Chrome
- Google Chrome for android - How to disable the password autosave feature - How-To - Google Chrome