Using Nero 10
to burn a CD or DVD image (ISO), you get many options for burning in the tabs at the top. First, select Backup, then you should view the copy and recover data options. Click on copy disc. The main window closes and there are 3 options - copy entire CD, copy entire DVD, and finally, disc image. You may need the disk image now. You should be able to write to a .nrg or .iso file through Nero's image burner. Now make an ISO disc by selecting the Image Recorder, start disc copier, configure all settings, as you are prompted for image location and change it to ISO Image File. For protected discs, burning is not possible thanks to protection mechanisms. Install software to bypass the protections.
An ISO image is a file that contains an exact copy of a CD (or DVD). This can be stored on the hard drive and then be burned onto a CD (or DVD).
To burn an ISO file with Nero 10, simply follow this procedure
- Insert a CD or DVD into the CD/DVD drive
- Go to Start > All Programs > Nero > Nero 10 > Nero Burning ROM
- The "New Compilation" window should open - click on "Cancel"
- Click the "Recorder" button and select "Burn image"
- Select the ISO file you want to record to disc and click "Open"
- In the window that opens, click on "Record"
Published by jak58
Latest update on November 8, 2012 at 05:26 PM by Jeff.