I'm working on some translation project for my school. My problem is that the word document comprising the text is made up several sections, written in different languages.
So how do I quickly swicth between English, French and Italian, in order to make full use of the autocorrect options?
- Select/Higlight part of your text (e.g written in french)
- Click on the Review Tab
- Click on the Set Language button.
- Select your Language.
You can perform this operation for the different section of your text.
- Word - Working with different languages
- Tamil' language pdf to word converter ✓ - Forum - Word
- How to change language in word 2007 - How-To - Word
- How to change language in ms word shortcut - Guide
- How to convert the tamil pdf file to tamil word file ✓ - Forum - Word
- CONVERTER FOR PDF TO WORD DOCUMENT ✓ - Forum - PDF