The discussions

Powerpoint problem

Hello, I can not save anything onto my powerpoints ,  I get the same window telling me either that it is a read only ( which I have changed each tim...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2023 by
HelpiOS

Unable to rename userform to removed userform name

Hello dear helpers, When I try to rename a userform to a name which I have used before, but since Removed, I get the “Path/File access error” error m...

Sidebar microsoft powerpoint isn't there

Hello, Usually on the right there is a bar from which when I click on a text or an image I can edit the image. But the bar isn't here. How can I rest...

How can i format multiple presentations automatically?

Solved

Hello, I have a lot of presentation and I want to format every ppt to the same font and rate automatically. How can I to do it?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2023 by
HelpiOS

Export video - no audio file

Hello, I want to generate a video from a pps with music/media file and it only takes it without that (media) file. It is a wave file and its size is ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2023 by
HelpiOS

I can not control the transitions in powerpoint in my file,

Solved

Hello, the slides of my PowerPoint moves before the first slide finishes, and sometimes it takes ages to move to another slide. I would like the sli...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2022 by
Pablo453

"enter to add a blank slide" doesn't work anymore

Solved

Hello, I used to be able to add a blank slide in PowerPoint by simply pressing the "Enter" key. For some reason, I found this function did not work a...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2022 by
TrowaD

Exporting action buttons into mp4

Solved

Hello, I have created a powerpoint presentation with an action button to "click here to open a report". When I export the ppt to MP4 the butto...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2021 by
HelpiOS

How to read data from solar system (api)

Hello, We have a solar panel system from the "solar edge" brand. Does anyone know how i can get the data in powerpoint preferably real time? I...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2021 by
David Webb  

Problems with videos in powerpoint

Hello, When I use a powerpoint when teaching a class VIA Zoom the videos embedded in it are choppy and studder even when I reduce the size of the...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2020 by
HelpiOS

Re-edit the powerpoint video over 3 times

Hi there Please refer to the video URL below. https://streamable.com/s0wzyh I think that the video above has been re-edited about three times ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2020 by
David Webb  

Google slides animation by paragraph

Hi there Please see the video URL below. https://d.kuku.lu/f6795b206d If the paragraph is unchecked, the 3 words will appear all at once. If ...

4 replies Last reply on 9 May 2020 by
Utajima

Reversing background colour and text colouring?

A friend sent me a couple of slides to use in my notes. Unfortunately, the slides have white lettering on a black background. I would like to know i...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2020 by
WesternGuy

Sound editing

Hello, I've created a presentation that combines some slides, each one with different sound quality. Can you recommend how to adjust or change the...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2019 by
Facebook

Where do you find the "25 character product key" they ask for?

Just downloaded power point 2010 for my old PC, but I get this message I don't know how to answer... Where do you find the "25 character product key" ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2019 by
HelpiOS

How to create custom colors in powerpoint

Does anyone know how to create an additional colour pallet in PowerPoint? One of my clients has given me a template to modify and I've noticed that wh...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2018 by
mariacasale

Customising slides identity (software)

Hello, The company I work for is going through a merger and all of our presentation are going to be merged. I am aware of the edit master slide...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

Powerpoint support for the lyrics on tablet

Solved

I am a singer and I would like to use my Surface tablet as a support for the lyrics. I can get it to work correctly, but only horizontal. I would lik...

6 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2018 by
Ambucias

How to find the microsoft product key?

Closed

Hello, i download microsoft but how can i enter product key System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 68.0.3440.84

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2018 by
TrowaD

How can i separate each slides from one ppt file?

Solved

Hi Everyone. I have a powerpoint file(Power point 2016) which has 100 page(slides). What I want is to automatically separate each slide to create ...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Excel cell value on a slide

Hii, I want to display on a slide the variable value calculated on an excel sheet. This sheet contains value used for a graph. Thanks in advan...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2018 by
ac3mark

Counter/animation

Hello, I have quite a unique question regarding powerpoint. I'm wondering if it can be done. I wish to make a marking scheme on powerpoint say for ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2018 by
ac3mark

Powerpoint to video converter

Dear Sir i m making powerpoint slides by inserting the video in it and want to convert into video. Have u any software

2 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2018 by
Francesk

Lost important documents with calculations

I often work on different calculations in Office 2016. But after a serious system crash I was unable to open some of the files that I need for the nex...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2018 by
AlexHunt

Making an mp4 from powerpoint

I have created a PowerPoint with Audio and Video that I am trying to convert to MP4. I have gone to "Export" and am working to create new timin...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2018 by
ac3mark

Importing a word document into powerpoint

Windows 10 & OFFICE/PowerPoint 2010 Hi, I am new to this forum. I teach children "Personality Development", and that includes General Knowledge....

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2018 by
unitepdf

Corrupt powerpoint file, the file extension does not match the i

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have several PowerPoint presentations that I can't open them now it says " file may be corrupted when use PowerPoint or expansion file ma...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2017 by
xpcman

How to find a product key for ms office 2010?

Closed

HOW CAN I GET PRODUCT KEY OF MICROSOFT OFFICE 2010?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Powerpoint stop working

i have downloaded Microsoft office 2010 but unfortunately, power point is not working please help me

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

How to stop auto play in powerpoint so that i can edit again?

Hello, how to remove auto start in powerpoint presentation? so that i can edit text again. System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 58.0.3029.1...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2017 by
TrowaD

Air tv and windows

will powerpoint run on apple tv

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2017 by
ac3mark

Powerpoint.the file cannot be opened

Closed

Hello everyone. When i attempt to open a .ppt presentation in PowerPoint, i receive the following error message: The file cannot be opened because p...

4 replies Last reply on 11 May 2017 by
jacksomathew

How to insert video into powerpoint?

I want to spruce up my PowerPoint presentations with some local videoo, but I have no idea how to make that. Any suggestions?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2016 by
cody-peter

Powerpoint 2003 - application error

After running a custom Windows Update a few days ago, I am now receiving an error message when opening various PowerPoint files: "PowerPoint" was unab...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't open powerpoint files. pptx

I've got a user on a Windows 8 laptop with Microsoft Office 2013 installed. Whenever he tries opening PPTX files, no actual content is displayed but i...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2015 by
ac3mark

How do i recover a corrupt p-point ?

I have a presentation of the problem, and I read the other thread about it and tried to download the presentation up through Open Office and it failed...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2015 by
DavidMason23

Corrupt pptx files. need to repair them. please help!

Closed

Hey guys, there is big mess over here. Here I quote: I made some presentation files for promoting our new business. I showed them to my boss. She wa...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Outlook 2003 pptx attachment won't open

Solved

Hello, I have Outlook 2003 and was emailed a pptx attachment. When I double click it, it always asks to save instead of opening it. Docx files ope...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2015 by
van_veen

Corrupt powerpoint file recovery

Closed

Are there any tools available to recover a corrupted PowerPoint file? My wife had spent about a week putting one together and (luckily) when done pres...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2015 by
Alice_Phoebe

Powerpoint 2003 corrupt problem

Closed

How do I repair a PPT file that has the error message: The file may be corrupt, in use, or of a type not recognized by PowerPoint.?

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2015 by
judepate

Powerpoint 2003 gives error

Hello friends! I need help. Powerpoint 2003 gives the following error: "Powerpoint can't create the storage required for an inserted or linked obj...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2015 by
xpcman

How do i resolve file corruption errors in powerpoint 2010?

Solved

Dear All, One of my colleagues is getting an error frequently(attached) in powerpoint 2010 and as a result he keeps losing many slides that he prep...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2015 by
montesquinto

My ipod won't let me use apps

Closed

Hello, I got a brand new iPod touch 2nd generation as a gift for Christmas. I synced it with my mac and every song/video/app downloaded with no probl...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2015 by
Ambucias

Corrupt pptx files. need to repair them. please help!

Solved

Hey guys, there is big mess over here. Here I quote: I made some presentation files for promoting our new business. I showed them to my boss. She wa...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2014 by
RolfLinds

Power point question

Hello, Iworked very nice with introductioneffects (opbouweffecten)but where can I find these in pp2007 and pp 2010 Configuration: Windows 7 / M...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2014 by
kieferschild

Need power point for dummies

Greetings from old school new freshman with power point presentation due in 2 weeks....yikes. what's power point? Thank You!!! I will let you know ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2014 by
johnebadbak74

Makin a powerpoint

Hello, how to make a best PowerPoint video Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 34.0.1847.116

3 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2014 by
denissenco

Microsoft office

how to use power point?

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2014 by
denissenco

Powerpoint advance course

i did powerpoint and i want to know if theres any advance courses for powepoint

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Add video in windows 7 ms office powerpoint?

how to add video in windows 7 ms office powerpoint?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2014 by
ac3mark
Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 113