The discussions

Lg webos won't play videos.

Solved

Hi, my LG Tv used to play videos from different movie pages, until a few days ago. Now, I get a message that says "error code 224003" and it doesn't l...

13 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2023 by
Darius

Can i use web tools on lg smarttv

Solved

I have a LG smart TV and someone said to me that it has web os or something. Does that mean i can't use APK files to install applications on it? And c...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

How to change fubo location using vpn

Solved

Hello,  I am new to all this.  I have watched hundreds of YouTube videos, but none that actually SHOW how this works.  I have Fubo for watching TV - w...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2023 by
HelpiOS

How to install and connect spotify to tv?

Solved

I have just bought a TV and I want to listen my favorite songs using Spotify, That's why I ask that how to download Spotify APK Latest version on my T...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Disable energy saving mode on lg smart tv

Solved

Hello, I wanted to know how to turn-off this ECO settings. Its on on my TV for some reason. But when i try to change that a message appears : The s...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2022 by
LGhelp

How to install thop tv for my lg tv

Solved/Closed

I have a LG smart TV and i wanna install thop TV for my devices. I found this version but i cant install it. https://techtodown.com/thoptv-apk-2/

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2021 by
David Webb  

Can you rename the inputs on lg smart tv (webos)?

Solved

Is there a way to rename the TV inputs so you don't have to remember what input is connected to what? This would be a nice feature to have.

4 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2020 by
dhh1

Lg tv don't come up for a very long time

Solved

LG TV don't come up for a very long time after switching on the power button for hours until after series of off and on. What can I do

4 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2020 by
Comfortoks

Samsung tv factory reset

Solved

How do i reset this. Please check your network Please contact from desk

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2020 by
HelpiOS

Change payment method

Solved

I am trying to change the payment method on this account. i went to netflix but i am not seeing an account button in the top right hand corner. Can ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2020 by
David Webb  

Motion control

Solved

tells me its not available why?motion control samsung smart tv!

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2020 by
David Webb  

Quality of pictures

Solved

My smart TV is paired with my cable remote so I don't know how to change the pictures quality with the new remote

4 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2020 by
Mlawson76

Watch 3d movies on a non 3d tv

Solved

Hi my samsung smart tv does not have 3d capabilities, what apps cani down load towatch 3d movies. Thanks George

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2019 by
HelpiOS

4 digit password on lg smart tv

Solved

Did not keep the instruction booklet with the 4 digit password for the rest to factory default setting.

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2019 by
Olivia Long  

Tv lg 32 lb5610 software

Solved/Closed

please if someone can help me with a software for this tv LG 32 LB5610, I downloaded from Lg last software from 2015 and it's not good

4 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2019 by
Ionutz77

Urgent please help me to reset my lg smart tv

Solved

Hello, Please help... i want to remove parental control PIN of my LG smart tv because everytime i want to change the setting it will Question me t...

10 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2018 by
Ahmadzaiabdulhaq

Smart tv 55" needs repair but receipt lost

Solved

Hi. Our Smart TV suddenly went black. When we opened it the Smart Tv is being shown then it's gone. But it has red light its just doesn't have picture...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2018 by
Maricor

On/off timer

Solved/Closed

Can the timer be set to turn the TV on at any given time of the day? Like using it to come on in the morning as an alarm clock to wake you up to your ...

10 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

Unable to connect to netflix on samsung smart tv

Solved

Unable to connect to Netflix on Samsung smart tv. Also dnt know the password so how do I uninstall the Netflix app and then reinstall please

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

Unable to change resolution on samsung tv

Solved

I cannot choose a resolution on my Samsung Smart TV. Not sure what buttons I should press/use etc.

5 replies Last reply on 31 May 2018 by
ac3mark
Results 1 - 20 out of a total of 20