The discussions

Genuinely, i have no idea what i'm doing with tiktok anymore

Genuinely, I have no idea what I'm doing with TikTok anymore. I'm trying everything and it's getting me nowhere. Even tried listening to "experts" and...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr by
BoBot  

What hashtags to use on tiktok?

Closed

Hello, Nothing I seem to try on TikTok is working, and I don't know what to do when it comes to the hashtags, whether to stick with niches or a broad...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Mar by
HelpiOS

A silly question

Hello, I start a position in new company and they have an international account (ads account on tik tok) I asked for a permission to be an admin and ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar by
kabbir

Replay tiktok lives

Solved

Hello, how can i replay someone i follows live videos they have done

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar by
chazza88

Shadowban ip address on tiktok

Hello, i got shadow ban bcs i used VPN for US is there any chance to change i.p adress and start again?

Vpn and views problem

Hello, I’m in India now and there is TikTok banned. I’m using VPN and also tried different VPNs and different locations but now my videos only get li...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2023 by
Jeonbaptist

I can’t log into tiktok with twitter

Everytime I try to log into TikTok using twitter it always says “Unable to authorize” but I tried using google and it worked?? I just can’t log into t...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2023 by
HelpiOS

Recover tiktok account

Dear tiktok i forgot my tik tok email and password and i am unable to login in my tiktok please help me to get back my tiktok acount

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2023 by
HelpiOS

Where can i find this voice from tiktok?

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to find a men's voice being used from a text-to-speech on a lot of tiktok videos such as this one: LINK REMOVED Where can i find t...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2023 by
rosejlever

How to unlink my tiktok account from tiktok for business ?

Solved

Hello, Good morning ! A few week ago, I made the mistake of upgrading my Tiktok account to Tiktok for business. Now I would like to separate the t...

8 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2023 by
Kaysqs

Post not appearing on fyf - can you see any red flags?

I'm a bit lost as to why this particular post is not gaining views. Currently only 25. I've checked the viewers and they are all followers. I suspect ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2023 by
Rahulkumar1132

Use an apple music track to a tiktok video

Solved

Hello, hi , hola , please could you tell me how to upload an Apple music track to a Tik Tok video business account . Tia 

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Tiktok scammers

Solved

Hello, wij is tiktok supporting the scammers I see many scammers there  Arabic dating scam with fake photos and tiktok says it's not against the rules...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2023 by
ravida_1351

Would clicking "add to favorites" damage the other profiles?

Hello, I have used Tiktok for 3 years without upload any video. I have used Tiktok like YouTube such as watching videos and follow accounts without a...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2023 by
ravida_1351

Keep getting "community guidelines violation"

Hello, Recently any video I upload is blocked for a few minutes with the message   "Community Guidelines Violation".  After a minute or two the video ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Tiktok suggests a contact that is not in my address book

Solved

hello, I have one question! Is it possible that tiktok made a mistake and for a person that I never had in my address book (I don’t even know her) and...

7 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Shadowban for the second time?

Hello everyone!  I recently started my content journey with my danish profile called "Dyreriget" (meaning "The animal kingdom) a few months back and ...

3 replies Last reply on 30 May 2023 by
Beachscriber

Viral issue , no views ,no likes

I have put quality content on my TikTok account but my videos are not reaching upto 100 views you can check my account , The URL of my Account is ***....

2 replies Last reply on 29 May 2023 by
tinomuchina

Help: tiktok views depleted completely

Hello, I run a company page and the views have drastically gone down from hundreds of thousands to a couple hundred per video regardless of the qualit...

.mp4 video uploaded to tiktok through canva sound looping

Hello, I'm hoping someone here might have a good answer for me! I made a TikTok using all of Canva Pro's features including audio that I had trimmed ...

How to reach my tiktok audience target ?

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to reach a French audience for my tiktok account but i live in an other country. Unfortunately my contents only reach the local au...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

Tik tok contact

Hi, sorry if I’m posting this on wrong place. I have a tik tok question. I was wondering if anyone knew why some of my contacts isn’t showing up as my...

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

Tiktok logged me out

Hello, Yesterday TikTok logged me out of my account. I tried logging back in with the password Ive had for the past 9 years and it said it was the wr...

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

How i can get more likes and view on my tiktok account?

Solved

Hello,  I create a new tiktok account. How i can get more likes and views on my account. Any hint?

3 replies Last reply on 5 May 2023 by
Moxxley

Tik tok account suspended

Solved

Hello, I can't connect to Tiktok it says "your account is currently suspended" I sent emails, contacted them on twitter do "share your comments" but ...

5 replies Last reply on 1 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

Viewing previously viewed videos on tiktok

Hello, If I viewed a members account before they went  private am I able to recall the images and videos from my internal storage cache. I have used b...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2023 by
HelpiOS

Can't upload my work on the tiktok webside

Hello, Thank God that I found this forum. I'm usually used to using my computer and posting my work on Tiktok (www.tiktok.com) on the web side, but ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2023 by
HelpiOS

Should i delete my tiktok account and start over?

Hi I’ve had an account for about a month.  I have just over 1000 followers and 43 videos.  None have more than a few hundred views, lots of the fist ...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2023 by
najaf123

Posting non original/“public” videos on tiktok?

Solved

Hello I’m new to trying to post to TikTok   I’d like to upload royalty free (no copyright concerns) videos with the hopes of building enough of a foll...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2023 by
HelpiOS

Thumbnail with video treatment made in tik tok

Hello, When Posting a video, Tik Tok asks you if you which frame to use as a thumbnail. But when I go to select the frame I'd like to use, it doesn't...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2023 by
AdemVincen

Tiktok isn’t showing where all my views are coming from

Hello, I have one tiktok uploaded that keeps getting views but very few likes, it’s at 6000 something views and going on 7000, but only 35 likes. Whi...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2023 by
MagicInTechs

Can't like or follow

Solved

Hello, I have 2 tiktok accounts. For the 1 on my laptop I am now unable to like or follow users. The like counter goes up by 1 but then reverts to th...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2023 by
richardcranium50

How to promote my music w tiktok

Solved

Hello, I'm new to Tiktok and want to promote my music and videos, which have a website: thespycats.com However, being new and with no guidance, all...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2023 by
EdenDennis

Tiktok is trying to make me fill out tax form for creator fund??!!

I’m currently trying to fill in my tax information in order to withdraw from the creator fund. First I had to fill in my name and then was redirected ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2023 by
Evan

No effects button on tiktok live screen.

Hello, I was wondering why I don’t have an effects button when I go to make a live video. I have the latest version and a iPhone 12 Pro Max. I can see...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2022 by
Serena

How i can promote my website over tiktok

Solved

Hi, I have created my new blog website for sharing the knowledge with engineering community. How i can promote it on tiktok?

3 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2022 by
anawilliam850

Fraud and scam violations

Solved

Hello, I kept receiving Fraud and Scam violations on my videos But my video is roblox gaming and I kept reading the community guidelines about fraud ...

9 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2022 by
HelpiOS

Help with tiktok upload video quality

Solved

Hello, I’m unable to find any solutions to my issue with video quality when uploading to TikTok. I have an iPhone 14 pro and I record videos in 4k ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2022 by
HelpiOS

Repost tiktok + little montage

Solved

Hello, I would like to know if it's possible to publish twitch clip OR part of a youtube video; with a streamer on it and with a montage that I do, o...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2022 by
HelpiOS

Uploading tiktok videos & targeting other countries by phone

Hello all, I wanna upload Tiktok videos by mobile phone and reach other countries (not including my country bc of products) like the US, Mexico, UK,....

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2022 by
HelpiOS

Decription that changes itself

Hello, i have a problem. I usually add a description to the videos i post, and for some reason the description started to change itself, so, let's s...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2022 by
Assassin125

Blocked users

Hello, Hey is there a glitch with the Tiktok user block feature. I know I'm blocked by a user but sometimes when I search the user name thier video...

7 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2022 by
Ak

Tiktok via desktop - ten minute upload not working

I access TikTok via my desktop. When I log on I get a popup stating I can upload 10 min videos but the upload box states 180seconds and I get an error...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2022 by
boffin0

Tiktok english text-to-speech

Hello, When I edit video and use text-to-speech, there’s no voice in English. There are only Japanese voices that don’t even pronounce words properly...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2022 by
HelpiOS

Tik tok recharge and gifts temporarily unavailable

Hello, I have been blocked by TikTok every time I recharge my coins or send an expensive gift, like a lion or a rocket. I get the message recharge o...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2022 by
Shorty

Authorization for buffer?

Hello, I am trying to connect my TikTok with my Buffer account but get a popup that says, " Couldn’t authorize access Switch to a TikTok Creator or...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2022 by
dthomasbruner

Watermark shows different id

Solved

I already found the solution thanks 

5 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2022 by
HelpiOS

Tiktok -the worst application ever

Tiktok deleted many videos from my account in a very stupid way, i don't do anything wrong, my videos respects all the community guidelines, other peo...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2022 by
Mishady

Tiktok link in bio

Hello, I'm trying to add a link in my TikTok bio but I can't find the add website option when I already have a professional account

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2022 by
HelpiOS

Account ban

Hello, my tiktok account is ban i don't know the reason why so i want your help to unban my account. Regards

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2022 by
HelpiOS
Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 131