Facebook account has been disabled for security reason [Solved/Closed]

Mahbob Agro - Sep 29, 2017 at 03:15 PM - Latest reply:  LucianoJames
- Mar 17, 2018 at 05:34 AM
Hello,admin, my Facebook account has been disable for security reason, when I tries to log in it replies_;thanks for sending your photos,we'll got in touch with you shortly after we've reviewed it.At the moment your account has been disable for security precaution. So please requesting to give a enabling solution.
Thank you!

See more 

5 replies

Ambucias 51089 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus April 20, 2018 Last seen - Sep 29, 2017 at 04:08 PM
+8
Helpful
Did you send to Facebook the document that Facebook requested from you?
Was this answer helpful?  
Helpful
I would like to ask facebook team why is it that u blocked my page n disabled my page whats da reason for disabling my account why is it so hard for me to log into my facebook page from my fone why please i want to get my facebook page back why dont u block da person that hacked my page.....is there a reason for my page being disabled....thnx very much..

Ine Wheeler
Ambucias 51089 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus April 20, 2018 Last seen - Jan 12, 2018 at 05:15 AM
If you wish to ask a question to Facebook team, you must write to Facebook team. We are CCM.