My Facebook account is disabled [Closed]

zbord 1 Posts Sunday October 29, 2017Registration date October 29, 2017 Last seen - Oct 29, 2017 at 06:46 AM - Latest reply: Ambucias 55543 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus October 17, 2018 Last seen
- Apr 6, 2018 at 06:26 AM
Hello,

My Facebook personal profile account disabled, already two weeks by now.
I receive an answer from them :
As a user of Facebook, you have agreed to our Statement of Rights & Responsibilities, which states that users are prohibited from taking any action on Facebook that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law. When we receive a proper claim of intellectual property rights infringement, we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. We also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.

We previously warned you that if you continued to infringe the rights of third parties, we would terminate your account. Accordingly, your account has been disabled and you are no longer permitted to use Facebook.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I have business manager with 3 ad accounts and 4 business pages, The violation came from one of my pages, by my mistake i posted video not mine, then i received message from Facebook that they remove this video and my account is disabled for 3 days. my personal profile account is still disabled and my ads account still working and they charge me on ads already two weeks without my control on it, this is totally insane!!
Of course I sent them emails that I'm still charge money on ads without my control and they tell me they handle it, i am still waiting.
so my question is why they disabled my personal profile if the violation came from one of my page? and if is there any way to explain them that? and why my business manager still running ?

Thank you for help!
See more 

7 replies

Ambucias 55543 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus October 17, 2018 Last seen - Oct 29, 2017 at 05:08 PM
Thank you
Hello

We are CCM not Facebook, we can't answer on Facebook's behalf nor give you reasons for Facebook's decisions.

Sorry
I send them many emails, but they respond with the same sentence : "As a user of Facebook, you have agreed to our Statement of Rights & Responsibilities, which states that users are prohibited from taking any action on Facebook that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law. When we receive a proper claim of intellectual property rights infringement, we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. We also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.

We previously warned you that if you continued to infringe the rights of third parties, we would terminate your account. Accordingly, your account has been disabled and you are no longer permitted to use Facebook.

Thank you for your cooperation. "

They do not relate to my claims, this is my claims :
My personal profile was disabled.My name is: Hadar Zorea (***@***) for not reason justified, when i got message about video i uploaded on March 8th, 2:14am PST, and he removed by Facebook, the message say that my account is ban for 3 days,
So i am asking how is that my account is disabled for more than 6 months?
It makes no sense after 10 years that my personal profile working and he never got any any kind of ban before?( I'm not a criminal) My feeling tell me that is there is some mistake , even so the video was posted from my business manager (Ad Account ID: ------) not from my personal profile,If I knew that my business manager can harm me and my personal profile could be disabled because of that, I would never have opened it from the beginning! So i am really ask from you to check this again (my personal profile ) ,when I speak with my ad support she tell me it can be make sense because Facebook will close your ad account not disabled my personal profile, in my case Facebook disabled my personal profile account and the business manager continue to work and spending my money without my control, and I have many proof with emails about it if you don't believe me,(it is spending my money about 3 months) so i am asking this is making sense to you ? My writing in English is not very good so please forgive me about it!
i believe that for all people deserve a Second chance, again I'm not a criminal, just a regular men ,All I asked for is my profile return, I think in my case it is very cruel what happened to me, I really hope that you can help me with this matter, the first step I will do is deleted this page, if my profile return. I am really a nice man and never meant to harm anyone. sometimes mistake is happening. I know that and recognize my mistakes, and i will not break your rules again!i am really sorry and hope my appeal will accepted.I am asking from Facebook team review my personal profile account once again and check it!

so my question is :
what else i can do to return my personal account ?

Thank you for your help! :)
Hadar Zorea
Ambucias 55543 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus October 17, 2018 Last seen > Zbord - Apr 6, 2018 at 05:30 AM
Read Facebook terms and Community Standards fully and carefully.
https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you can appeal Facebook's decision, in your appeal, you must prove that Facebook made a mistake. Saying that you are sorry, that you did not know, that you will not do it again will be useless.

Here is the appeal form:
https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907
can you please guide me what to write in the appeal form?

Hadar Zorea
Ambucias 55543 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus October 17, 2018 Last seen > Zbord - Apr 6, 2018 at 05:42 AM
Sorry I can't! Has Facebook made a mistake when they disabled your account? They said that they previously warned you.
yes they are, but there last message (about this video ) was say clearly that my account is ban for 3 days. not disabled more than 6 month, do you not agree with me? this is not a mistake ? so how can i explain them this in the appeal form?

Hadar Zorea
Ambucias 55543 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus October 17, 2018 Last seen - Apr 6, 2018 at 06:26 AM
Thank you
Since Facebook did not make a mistake, since you have violated the Terms of Use, since they previously warned you but you, again, violated the Terms of Use, there is nothing you can explain to Facebook.

Facebook clearly wrote to you: "your account has been disabled and you are no longer permitted to use Facebook. "

You must now go on with your life without Facebook. Facebook is heartless and they will never give you another chance.

Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Regards