Facebook has locked me out for security reasons [Closed]

Registration date
Saturday November 4, 2017
Last seen
November 4, 2017
-
Hello admin, my Facebook account has been disabled for security reasons, when I try to log in it replies: thanks for sending your photos ,we'll get in touch with you shortly after we've reviewed it. At the moment your account has been disabled for security precaution. So please, i'm requesting an enabling solution.
Thank you!
See more 

3 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
Hi

Have you sent to Facebook the documents that Facebook requested from you?
benseidel
Registration date
Last seen
November 4, 2017
-
they only asked for a photo of myself, nothing else, I sent it the other day and I'm still waiting to have access to my account
benseidel
Registration date
Last seen
November 4, 2017
-
It's a new account aswell
It's feb 2018 and the same thing happened to me last week! I sent them the requested proof as well!!! This has happened to me 2 times before. If this does not get resolved soon, I will just stop using fb all together. FB is going to go into oblivion as myspace did if they don't get their act together!!!
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
Is this new account the first one and only one that you have created?
benseidel
Registration date
Last seen
November 4, 2017
-
no, it's the second account I have made, the previous one blocked me out because of an id error and facebook wouldn't accept it.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
Facebook allows only one account per person, I doubt that they will ever answer you. I suggest that Facebook has blacklisted you.