I can't access to my old Yahoo account [Closed]

Registration date
Sunday December 17, 2017
Last seen
December 17, 2017
-
I cannot access my old account anymore. I do not remember my password and I forgot the answer to my security question
See more 

7 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
When you created the account, did you register an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive an account key?

When is the last time you successfully accessed your account?
Thank you
I don't have Alternative email for this account and the phone number associated with it it's not working now. I try to make the same email address last night but it says this email is already assigned to somebody. I'm very sure this is not deactivated yet. Is there a way I can validate my birthday and other things? Thanks
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered an alternate recovery email address to which you have access to receive an account key, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.
Thank you
well, I remember the one security answer but forgot the other one. and the phone number associated with it was already deactivated when i move to the other country. Im really the original account owner
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
I believe that you are the account owner; after all, you have never lied to me before.

Actually, Yahoo has done away with secret questions. You may be asked for them but they do not work, even if you remembered the answers.

You really need to receive and use an account key. It seems that you don't have access to any means, associated to your account, to receive that account key.

You can always create a new account modifying your user name, for example sallybelden2.

Good luck
Thank you
Recover it using Alternative account, your mobile number or even secret question will do.
Registration date
Thursday December 6, 2018
Last seen
December 6, 2018
Thank you
Hi I am not able access my old yahoo account and I have forgotten the password also. When i tried to login it says "Sorry, we don't recognise this email address." Could u help me with this?
Respond to Aparnan