How to print on the network printer

Closed
koolboyt Posts 1 Registration date Friday February 16, 2018 Status Member Last seen February 16, 2018 - Feb 16, 2018 at 07:08 PM
apabasyah Posts 1 Registration date Saturday October 6, 2018 Status Member Last seen October 9, 2018 - Oct 9, 2018 at 06:33 PM
Hello Team, good day Team i have successfully set up my workgroup on the wireless router in my office and all the systems are working fine. but im having some issues when it come to printing on the networking printer which i have already shared on the network. i can not print. pls help

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 16, 2018 at 07:17 PM
What error is being displayed?
apabasyah Posts 1 Registration date Saturday October 6, 2018 Status Member Last seen October 9, 2018
Updated on Oct 10, 2018 at 05:12 AM
HP ENVY 4520 Troubleshooting
Turn off the printer
Make sure the printer power cord connects directly to an electrical outlet and not through a surge protector or power strip.
Close all running programs on your computer, and then shut down the computer.
Turn on the printer.and Turn on the computer.
Check the network and printer connection status and make sure your network is working correctly and the printer is ready for scanning
Make sure the printer is connected to the network. Many routers can operate in both 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz frequency bands, but not all HP printers support both bands. Make sure the 2.4 GHz
If the error persists, continue to Run the Print and Scan Doctor or Uninstall and Reinstall the printer software

[https://www.so******************************************