Facebook account disabled with no reason [Closed]

-
Hello,

Hello, Hello, My name it's arti Gupta my fb account it's disabled with no reason out of no where from last Friday, I really need it back...

See more 

4 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
Thank you
Hi

Facebook never disables an account for no reason and certainly not for the fun of it.

You have not followed Facebook's terms of use and Community Standards so Facebook disabled your account.
If you believe it was a mistake, appeal Facebook’s decision to Facebook. You must prove that Facebook made a mistake.

Say "Thank you" 3

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 6045 users have said thank you to us this month

Tried that 3 times, no answer. i have never done nothing wrong except shared posts imigrants from other people, there not banned. have never threatened those Hunter who kill our elephants here, just say its evil, not that them personally . I have seen life threats these people, there not banned. And yes My birth name is what i use, not two married names. As an a Healer, Medium, Reikie Sechiem Master hypnotherapist an JEWISH, that is the name I am known by. I am 76 years old, thousand of miles away from friends and family, I am ill because of this and they dont care. So if i pine and pass way because of there treatment they wont care will they. Not that i will. But this is heart breaking. Making a woman of 76 suffer for now reason. I think some one hates me and has done this. i doesnt take a lot to get you banned. some one who complains about your posts a few times and your out.
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
13180 > veraschonberg -
Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook’s Terms of Use and Community Standards.

Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms of Use
• Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Creating two personal accounts.
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards

Read Facebook terms and Community Standards fully and carefully.
https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you can appeal Facebook's decision, in your appeal, you must prove that Facebook made a mistake. Saying that you are sorry, that you did not know, that you will not do it again will be useless.
Thank you
Facebook maybe doesn't deactivate accounts for the fun of it (maybe). But they certainly do it willy-nilly if some algorithm or another gets any vague suspicion. Two examples I know of:
When Prince William got married, Facebook axed a bunch of profiles of women whose names happened to be Kate Middleton. Obviously, they're all fake.
I recently read of a guy struggling without success to get his account back. His crime? His name happens to be Mark Zuckerberg. No, not THAT Mark Zuckerberg. Obviously, HE'S a fake.

They might not ax people for fun, but they do it ham-handedly, and they don't care. They don't respond. They give you forms to fill, to feel like you're doing something. And nothing happens.

I had my account ONLY to engage in professional discussion in a professional group. That's all I did with it. I was in that group; I had no heated arguments; I deliberately had non Friends, and I posted no photographs. And somewhere, I violated some unspecified Term of Service.

Sorry, but your comment that if they axed you, you violated something smacks of blaming the victim. THEY kicked you out; YOU examine YOUR conscience, and glean and admit YOUR sins.
Thank you
I've just reread the post from that poor woman. I'm really kind of shocked that you responded to her with the tone you did.
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
13180 > StephenKosciesza
Registration date
Tuesday August 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 22, 2019
-
Hi

Now where on earth did you get did you get your information? If you search through this forum and others, there countless of people who recovered their account after appealing. Appeals are reviewed by real people.

You seem to be the type of person who feed social networks with false information just as foreigns countries and other groups in America do.

I am not a Facebook fan, but I would not say that Zuckerberg is a scoundrel unless I had solid proof from reliables sources not from the National Enquirer.

It's sad to real messages such as yours.

Best regards
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
1537 -
It is his network. He can di whatever he wants with his user base!
StephenKosciesza
Registration date
Tuesday August 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 22, 2019
> ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
-
Fine! There are arguments for and against that.
1) That doesn't make him any less of a scoundrel, and
2) That doesn't justify heaping abuse on people he's shafted, and just knee-jerk concluding that THEY MUST HAVE done something wrong--and it's all their fault.
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
1537 -
You do crazy stuff when FTC, and FCC are breathing down your neck for $40K a user fine! Read some real news, sir! ONce again, if you want to build a network, go for it!
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
13180 > ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
-
Great answer Mark!

It seems to me that Stephen is just bellowing false information and slander which he got at the local bar.
Thank you
helo my self Vivek Mishra my fb account also disable so many time i have try but not open my account...