Facebook account disabled with no reason

ArtiGupta - Feb 26, 2018 at 08:14 AM - Latest reply: Ambucias 55543 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus October 17, 2018 Last seen
- Sep 16, 2018 at 05:31 PM
Hello,

Hello, Hello, My name it's arti Gupta my fb account it's disabled with no reason out of no where from last Friday, I really need it back...

See more 

Your reply

9 replies

Ambucias 55543 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus October 17, 2018 Last seen - Feb 26, 2018 at 05:10 PM
Thank you
Hi

Facebook never disables an account for no reason and certainly not for the fun of it.

You have not followed Facebook's terms of use and Community Standards so Facebook disabled your account.
If you believe it was a mistake, appeal Facebook’s decision to Facebook. You must prove that Facebook made a mistake.
Tried that 3 times, no answer. i have never done nothing wrong except shared posts imigrants from other people, there not banned. have never threatened those Hunter who kill our elephants here, just say its evil, not that them personally . I have seen life threats these people, there not banned. And yes My birth name is what i use, not two married names. As an a Healer, Medium, Reikie Sechiem Master hypnotherapist an JEWISH, that is the name I am known by. I am 76 years old, thousand of miles away from friends and family, I am ill because of this and they dont care. So if i pine and pass way because of there treatment they wont care will they. Not that i will. But this is heart breaking. Making a woman of 76 suffer for now reason. I think some one hates me and has done this. i doesnt take a lot to get you banned. some one who complains about your posts a few times and your out.
Ambucias 55543 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus October 17, 2018 Last seen > veraschonberg - Apr 2, 2018 at 04:38 PM
Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook’s Terms of Use and Community Standards.

Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms of Use
• Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Creating two personal accounts.
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards

Read Facebook terms and Community Standards fully and carefully.
https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you can appeal Facebook's decision, in your appeal, you must prove that Facebook made a mistake. Saying that you are sorry, that you did not know, that you will not do it again will be useless.
Respond to Ambucias
StephenKosciesza - Sep 9, 2018 at 08:02 PM
Thank you
Facebook maybe doesn't deactivate accounts for the fun of it (maybe). But they certainly do it willy-nilly if some algorithm or another gets any vague suspicion. Two examples I know of:
When Prince William got married, Facebook axed a bunch of profiles of women whose names happened to be Kate Middleton. Obviously, they're all fake.
I recently read of a guy struggling without success to get his account back. His crime? His name happens to be Mark Zuckerberg. No, not THAT Mark Zuckerberg. Obviously, HE'S a fake.

They might not ax people for fun, but they do it ham-handedly, and they don't care. They don't respond. They give you forms to fill, to feel like you're doing something. And nothing happens.

I had my account ONLY to engage in professional discussion in a professional group. That's all I did with it. I was in that group; I had no heated arguments; I deliberately had non Friends, and I posted no photographs. And somewhere, I violated some unspecified Term of Service.

Sorry, but your comment that if they axed you, you violated something smacks of blaming the victim. THEY kicked you out; YOU examine YOUR conscience, and glean and admit YOUR sins.
Respond to StephenKosciesza
StephenKosciesza - Sep 9, 2018 at 08:05 PM
Thank you
Oh, yeah! I personally know a woman who has an odd-sounding Chinese name. Facebook apparently doesn't believe it's really her name. To reinstate her, they want documents from a hospital that burned down in Vietnam.
StephenKosciesza - Sep 9, 2018 at 08:07 PM
Thank you
I've just reread the post from that poor woman. I'm really kind of shocked that you responded to her with the tone you did.
Ambucias 55543 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus October 17, 2018 Last seen - Sep 10, 2018 at 05:03 AM
What did you expect?
StephenKosciesza 1 Posts Tuesday August 7, 2018Registration date September 16, 2018 Last seen - Sep 16, 2018 at 12:20 PM
Uhm, a little courtesy? And sympathy? And acknowledgement of the obvious, that it's unlikely that this elderrly woman in Facebook to stay in touch with distant family committed a sin so serious as to warrant destroying that link? Acknowledgement that Facebook will ax you on merest suspicion based on nothing at all--never tell you why, and provide a whole lot of fake "remedies" that lead nowhere--because they don't care how they mess with people's lives? Acknowledgement that Facebook is fallible and can get things wrong?
An acknowledgement that your repeated article of faith that if Facebook canceled us, then WE did something wrong, and it's on us to examine our conscience is thoroughly wrong-headed and uncalled for? An acknowledgement that your god Mark Zuckerberg is in fact a scoundrel--as proven by his own words on record--and a social cripple on a power trip, messing with people's lives just because he can?
That would be a good beginning. And then, an apology to that woman would at least satisfy a minimum.
Ambucias 55543 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus October 17, 2018 Last seen > StephenKosciesza 1 Posts Tuesday August 7, 2018Registration date September 16, 2018 Last seen - Sep 16, 2018 at 05:31 PM
You obviously have not Read Facebook terms and Community Standards fully and carefully.
https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards

You also did not have a look at the person's account. You cannot judge based on partial information and incomplete data.

Mark Zuckerberg is not my god, I don't even have a Facebook account. I don't believe in god. We at CCM.net have not connections with Facebook other then CCM.net's Facebook account.