School report card with data of all classes

Closed
biswajitrai07 Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday February 28, 2018 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2018 - Updated on Mar 2, 2018 at 05:07 AM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 4, 2018 at 04:03 PM
dear sir/madam

i am looking for excel work for school report card, one sheet where i want to put data as
where data will be entry(sheet-1)
class-I subject
roll no name neglish-1 english-2 beng math physics lifescince geo hist drawing total average GRADE

01 ANISH 20 35 24 62 56 85 69 75 46

sheet-2

report card view which will be printable and to give student with number, grade, pass, fail
FRONT PAGE
holy angel scholl
tewhatta,nadia
BE RESPONSIBLE

STUDENT NAME Ramanuja CLASS VII CLASS TEACHER - Rajagopalachari

ROLL NO. 1

FINAL RESULT PASS FINAL CLASS RANK 6 FINAL OVERALL % 65.8%
inside students detalis with subject and numbers with grade

(automatic view of students details when input roll and class )

please keep option to add more subject and hide option to hide unnessecery subject

please send me this format to help this rural school.

thanking you
biswajit rai

2 responses

Mazzaropi Posts 1985 Registration date Monday August 16, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 24, 2023 147
Mar 1, 2018 at 01:22 PM
biswajitrai07, Good afternoon.

This forum is a collaborative place where Excel users present their difficulties or doubts and several other users around the world try to help without any financial reason.

We will be happy to help your rural school.

That is why we are here, because we believe that knowledge must be multiplied and propagated always.

Present what you have already built of your project and point out where the needs or doubts are.

I'm sure several colleagues will come forward to help.

If you prefer to save your spreadsheet to some free website, www.sendspace.com or another and place the download link here.

Make sure there is enough data with concrete examples of what you need as a result.
--
Belo Horizonte, MG - Brasil.
Marcílio Lobão
biswajitrai07 Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday February 28, 2018 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2018
Mar 2, 2018 at 05:04 AM
if done please send it asap
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171 > biswajitrai07 Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday February 28, 2018 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2018
Mar 2, 2018 at 05:14 AM
Hi

You have not understood what Marcílio wrote to you.

The work will not be done for you, you must start it yourself, then Marcílio will help you if you have difficulties with the formulae. We trust that you have some basic knowledge of Excel.

Once you have done your part of the work, you can upload it on www.sendspace.com, copy the url and post it here.
Blocked Profile
Mar 2, 2018 at 03:09 PM
Very gracious of you Mazzaropi! Demands have already started, and the collaboration hasn't even began!