Reopen my Facebook account

DrFayazAhmadRather - Mar 9, 2018 at 11:38 AM - Latest reply: Ambucias 52674 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus June 25, 2018 Last seen
- Mar 10, 2018 at 06:09 PM
Hello ..my Facebook account is locked from last more than one month because to confirm my identity after that I sent my id proof .After a few days I got email that your Facebook account is already sorted out with your account and get back to your account but when I login it show the same problem logout.help me to reopen my real Facebook account. thanks
See more 

Your reply

20 replies

Ambucias 52674 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus June 25, 2018 Last seen - Mar 9, 2018 at 05:14 PM
Thank you
Hello Doc

You wrote that Facebook sent you an email saying: "Facebook account is already sorted out with your account and get back to your account"

Are you certain that those are the exact words because the don't make any sense ?
DrFayazAhmadRather - Mar 9, 2018 at 06:35 PM
Hi DrFayaz,

We reviewed your report, but it looks like things have already been sorted out with your account. If this happens again, please reply to this email with details, and we'll do our best to help.

If you have additional questions about Facebook features, updates or policies we recommend checking out the Help Center:

https://www.facebook.com/help/?ref=cr..look now it was my Facebook that Facebook sent to me .now help me what it means to my Facebook account.
DrFayazAhmadRather - Mar 10, 2018 at 07:33 AM
My Facebook account is still locked and shows logout.after sending my id proof and screen shot what my account shows after that got email sorted out with your account but not solved and still shows the same problem..so please help me to reopen my Facebook account.thanks
Ambucias 52674 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus June 25, 2018 Last seen > DrFayazAhmadRather - Mar 10, 2018 at 04:35 PM
You have not answered my question....

Is your Facebook page is presently online so that everyone can see it, including us.
Respond to Ambucias
DrFayazAhmadRather - Mar 9, 2018 at 06:16 PM
Thank you
Actually my Facebook account shows logout problem after login.i want help from any one to reopen my Facebook account because my account is locked from last one month .after that I sent my id proof to Facebook for my verification and after that I received a mail from Facebook that your Facebook account is already sorted out but when I am going to login it shows the same problem ...logout after login.so I need help what to do now? and how I reopen my Facebook account.
Ambucias 52674 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus June 25, 2018 Last seen > DrFayazAhmadRather - Mar 10, 2018 at 05:34 PM
DrFayazAhmadRather - Mar 10, 2018 at 05:39 PM
No sir my Facebook account name is DrFayaz Ahmad Rather
Ambucias 52674 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus June 25, 2018 Last seen > DrFayazAhmadRather - Mar 10, 2018 at 05:43 PM
Then your page is not online for everyone to see including me. I suggest that your account has been disabled.
DrFayazAhmadRather - Mar 10, 2018 at 06:02 PM
Then how it is possible to receiving everyone notification of my friends of Facebook through my email..for example you are my Facebook friend and when you are going to add any post on your Facebook ...I am receiving notifications through mail..then how it is disabled?
Ambucias 52674 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus June 25, 2018 Last seen - Mar 10, 2018 at 06:09 PM
I don't know, but you and I verified and your page is not online, hence it's disabled.
Respond to DrFayazAhmadRather