Recalculation in Excel [Closed]

endoox 4 Posts Monday August 6, 2018Registration date August 9, 2018 Last seen - Aug 6, 2018 at 10:53 AM - Latest reply: ac3mark 10237 Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration dateModeratorStatus August 13, 2018 Last seen
- Aug 6, 2018 at 04:40 PM
Hi friends
I need a code. I have a worksheet that I calculate with f9 key.L18 cell is "OK" or "CHANGE" depending on 20 cells. I press f9 once for each calculation until the L18 cell is "OK". Once I press the f9 key, the calculation starts and the calculation is done when the L18 cell is "ok". Thank you in advance for your help.
See more 

1 reply

ac3mark 10237 Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration dateModeratorStatus August 13, 2018 Last seen - Aug 6, 2018 at 04:40 PM
Thank you
What you are asking is impossible, because you have not given us what VALUE we are looking for to make it display OK!

Please, bare in mind that CCM.net is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Hence we request that CCM forum users show mutual respect. Therefore, when asking for assistance, please be courteous, as for elsewhere in similar circumstances in every day society when asking for help. (Usually, how would someone ask for help? i.e. please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

Being courteous will increase your chances of getting the help you need.

http://ccm.net/contents/948-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.