Facebook account confirm your identity

Noryanave 3 Posts Friday August 10, 2018Registration date August 11, 2018 Last seen - Aug 10, 2018 at 10:19 PM - Latest reply:  noryan
- Aug 18, 2018 at 07:20 PM
Hello,

Please help me on how to recover my old facebook account? When I try to log in, there is always note:please confirm your identity. And I put my email adrress. I received a code to my email but no option on how to put that code to verify my account. Anyone can help me please?

Thank you.
See more 

Your reply

6 replies

Ambucias 54967 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus September 19, 2018 Last seen - Aug 11, 2018 at 04:49 AM
Thank you
Did you submit id documents to Facebook?
Noryanave 3 Posts Friday August 10, 2018Registration date August 11, 2018 Last seen - Aug 11, 2018 at 07:51 AM
Not yet. There is no option to submit documents. Is there any link to submit? Thanks for the respone.
Respond to Ambucias
Ambucias 54967 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus September 19, 2018 Last seen - Aug 11, 2018 at 04:34 PM
Noryanave 3 Posts Friday August 10, 2018Registration date August 11, 2018 Last seen - Aug 11, 2018 at 08:08 PM
I tried to access that link but facebook said that my email is not included in the disabled account.

I can acesss the log in part but when I put the email address and password, the message is confirm first my identity by putting my email address and new email adress. After I put my new email adress, there is a code sent. See below: But no option or link to put the code. How can I put the code to confirm my new email?

Dear Noryan,

Please use the following code to confirm your new email:

44yWhPzDHx

If this was not you, please disregard this email.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team
Hi,

I have the same problem logging in. They ask to verify identity, I will choose which email/mobile number to be linked to my fb account. And then next, they will ask if i’m sure then when I choose okay, the page will load but will remain on the same page but i will receive a code to put on fb however there’s no option where to out it. Please help us. Thank you.
Hi Jean, I have already resolve my issue. What I did is to leave the new email address. Do not put new email adress. Just stick to the original email address then click submit. I have recover my account yesterday. So happy :)
Respond to Ambucias