Facebook tried to many code [Closed]

Registration date
Monday August 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 20, 2018
-
Please I have been trying to help me girlfriend recover her Facebook but it keeps saying you have tried so many code try again later this is the third day please help
See more 

3 replies

Best answer
approved by Ratnendra Ashok on Sep 4, 2019
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
Thank you
Hi

First you should try to recover the account on your girlfriend's device, if it's a computer clean the cash and delete cookies. You'll have to wait 24 hours to log into your Facebook account. During this time, your account will still be visible to your friends on Facebook, but you won't be able to access it. This waiting period is an extra security precaution we set up to protect your account and the information in it.

Say "Thank you" 5

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 6087 users have said thank you to us this month

Hi. I am having the same issue. To elaborate, I forgot my login password so I retrieved a 6 digit reset code via sms messaging. Upon my first attempt to use the code I received an error message that said I had already used it too many times. Weird. So I get sent a different 6 digit code to my registered email account......yet I’m receiving the same message ‘tried too many codes. Try again later’.
Why aren’t either codes working? Why aren’t the 2 codes changing? I’m waiting 24 hours for what, a new code? Please respond in greater detail as I am so confused right now. Should I attempt login on my desktop rather than my mobile phone? Please assist. Thank you, F
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
13178 > FPworried -
See my answer above
Registration date
Wednesday November 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
November 13, 2018
Thank you
None of the responses have worked for me - I have had the same problem Waited 24 hours and 96 hours as well. Have verified my identity, used new email, all the above. Facebook is worthless when trying to get help through their portal. Has anyone solved this issue yet?
Thank you
Did you find a solution to your problem?? If so please tell me
todaslascremas
Registration date
Wednesday July 17, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2019
-
I have the same problem and it's been over 48 hours, when he only tells me 24 hours to send another SMS again

Have you solved the problem? It also happens to me that says 24 hours but I've been waiting for 2 days ...
reachpritam
Registration date
Thursday November 7, 2019
Status
Last seen
November 7, 2019
-
Hi, Do you have a solution to this issue? its been 2 days I cant access my account. Please help.
Respond to Eshrakamurad