Email address doesn't belong to a disabled account [Solved/Closed]

Registration date
Wednesday September 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 22, 2018
-
Hello,

When I tried to put my appeal on facebook it is saying "This email address does not belong to a disabled account. This email address you entered does not belong to a disabled account. You may only appeal a disabled account from this contact form" I don't know what to do it was my account so unable to put my ads since its blocked.

Thanks!
See more 

8 replies

Best answer
approved by Ratnendra Ashok on Oct 14, 2019
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 12, 2019
Thank you
After you complete a security check, you'll have to wait a full 24 hours to log into your Facebook account. During this time, your account will still be visible to your friends on Facebook, but you won't be able to access it. This waiting period is an extra security precaution that Facebook set up to protect your account and the information in it.

Good luck

Say "Thank you" 2

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 6397 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 12, 2019
Thank you
What's the message you get when you try to login?
michelom060
Registration date
Status
Last seen
September 22, 2018
-
Your account has been temporarily locked
We’ve detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and have temporarily locked it as a security precaution.
It’s likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing. Learn more in the Help Center.
Over the next few steps we’ll walk you through a security check to help secure your account, and let you log back in.
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 12, 2019
12700 > michelom060
Registration date
Status
Last seen
September 22, 2018
-
Your account has not been disabled, just locked for awhile for security reasons.

Facebook wrote: "Over the next few steps we’ll walk you through a security check to help secure your account, and let you log back in."

Did you follow instructions, gone through the steps? If not you should.
michelom060
Registration date
Status
Last seen
September 22, 2018
-
Yes I went through the security check as well and did everything correctly but still, Facebook said we could not identify you try later..he asked me the date of birth I put correct DOB there, then second time again identified my friends by photo and identified comments.
Registration date
Status
Last seen
September 22, 2018
Thank you
Hmm, Its more than 48 hours but did not receive any email from Facebook that what is going on and what facebook required more and when my account will be activated..Very much frustrated facebook does not have any contact email id nor the phone number.
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 12, 2019
12700 -
Well that's Facebook for you and their 2 billion users. I think that can't handle it all.

Some people had to wait 96 hours. Remember that during the 24 or 96 hour wait you must not attempt to signin otherwise you must go through the whole waiting period again.

If you are using a computer, delete all of your temporary files and cookies.
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
1459 -
@anupmagar - if you are having issues, then please start your own thread, so we can address our particular issue (if you are having one).
Thank you
I'm also suffering from this problem! My fb account was disabled yesterday, but i can't send an. Appeal coz it shows that "this email does not belong to any disabled accout". What should I do?please hepl!
Respond to Shahidkhan
Registration date
Friday January 11, 2019
Status
Last seen
January 11, 2019
Thank you
Thanks for info
Respond to NicoleT_9115
Thank you
I Opening A New Mail Account For Your Reply, Please I Submit My Government issued passport Holding & Scene Copy Please Chake & Give My Facebook Accoun.
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
1459 -
You do understand this is not Facebook, right? We don't control facebook accounts!
Respond to 100004196177580
Thank you
Sir/ Medam
At first i want to say that my personal account was disabled by mistake or pretending someone .I think that was a mistake.The Facebook Community disabled it by mistake.I'm not fake or not pretending to someone, I can prove that.I Have my real Government Issued passport Holding & Also A Scene Copy, That card can help you confirm my identity. My pass information like - 01733684660rupa
My College Name - Tajgaon College, Dhaka.
My Lives City - Dhaka, Bangladesh. My Home Town - Lakshmipur, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
My User Name -100004196177580

Date of Birth: 02/08/1995

Name: Sohanur Rahman Sohan
are fully matched with my account's information.That's why i submit my Government Issued Passport,to you to confirm that I'm not fake or pretend someone.
And,I hope that you'll help to confirm my identity and reactivate my account kindly. Please Chak My Document Holding & Also A Scene Copy, Please Back My Account As Early As Possibly, All My Real Identity Please Chak & Given My Facebook Account, I'am A Real User.

Thanks
Sir/Ma'am
Your sincerely
Sohanur Rahman Sohan
-
Please Tell Me I am Very Upset Now, Now what i am doing for back my disabled Facebook Account To Facebook Community.
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
1459 -
Have you contacted facebook? We are not facebook!
-
It doesn't look like we can help you with the problem you're having from here. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Facebook Not replying Me Not See My Documents Not replied My All Submit.
-
Please Ans Me Now What i am doing?
Registration date
Friday January 25, 2019
Status
Last seen
January 25, 2019
-
Please Tell Me I Very Upsat Artar a log Time i waiting for Your Comment How To recover way my disabled deleted Facebook account
Respond to 100004196177580
Thank you
How to solution of this problem?
Respond to proshanto