Netgear Genie is a smart device application used to manage your home network with you mac, iphone or any other android device. Netgear Genie app is providing cool and smart features like remote access login, parental control, network speed tester etc for but genie app is work only when you are using netgear router. For Netgear Genie Smart Setup follow these steps carefully.
1. Open the Netgear Genie Desktop application on your computer.
2. Click on Router Settings and select Remote Access for Login as.
3. Click on Sign up to create your Remote genie account.
4. Fill out the blank fields and click on Create.
5. Open that E-mail and click on Confirm Email to confirm your E-mail account.
6. After confirming your E-mail account, Log in using the Remote genie account that you just created.
7. To register the device, click on OK. You can also click on the Register button.
8. Once registered, you can now click on Logout. And again open app & Click on Router Settings and log in
using your Remote genie account.
The above steps are providing guided details for how to do remote access login in netgear genie. For login to main account you just type your netgear account details and you are on your home network.