My personal account was disabled

- - Latest reply:  1aman1diot - Jan 28, 2019 at 10:07 AM
Hello,
We may encrypt and store your ID for up to one year to improve our automated systems for detecting fake IDs. Your ID will be stored securely and will not be visible to anyone on Facebook.

If you don't want Facebook to use your ID to improve our automated systems for detecting fake IDs, you can adjust your Identity confirmation settings. If you turn this option off, the copy of your ID will be deleted within 30 days of submission or when you turned this option off.

Visit the Help Centre to learn more about what happens to your ID once you've sent it to us.

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 71.0.3578.99
See more 

1 reply

Registration date
Monday January 28, 2019
Status
Last seen
January 29, 2019
Thank you
HACKING RIGHT AT YOUR DOORSTEP: SPYMASTER Require services of a certified and experienced ethical hacker for your general ethical and specialized Hacks?+ Access various social networks (Facebook, twitter,Instagram, Google+, etc)+ Specialized and experienced hacking into Educational Institutions, Change of Grades, Clearing of Criminal Records,Blog Hack, Clear Credit Card Debts, Drop Money Into Credit Cards, Smartphone Hacks, Bank Account Hacks in various parts of the world etc,+ Hack into email accounts (gmail, yahoo, AOL, etc)+ Contact via email; spymaster122@Gmail.com Or TEXT +1 281 845 7303 WHATSAPP ON +380 66 335 9362 He is Tested and Trusted!!!
Cool. I have sent your info the CIA amd FBI. You should hear from them shortly so be sure to answer all emails!
wilson_1513
Registration date
Monday January 28, 2019
Status
Last seen
January 29, 2019
> 1aman1diot -
Are you kidding me? what's the mean of that?
Change of grades is hardly ethical hacking!!! Thanks for the response so we can triangulate the different ip address! Thanks again!
Respond to wilson_1513