Acer travel mate p238-m wifi problem

-
Hello, I have a weird problem with my wi-fi connection.

So usually, the internet works really good, and the router is always on and working with no problems at all since I have many devices connected to it that never fail to work. My laptop though, acts kind of weird since from time to time, out of nowhere it just disconnects from the internet and shows no more options in the wifi connection list. What is even stranger is that my wifi toggle off/on button doesn't seem to work, which I found out because the first time this happened I thought I accidentally hit the button and turned my wi-fi off. But no, that is not the case since this happens quite a lot lately without me even touching the laptop. A simple restart will solve the problem but it got pretty annoying for me to do this every time it happens. If I do a "troubleshoot problems" with the network manager it tells me to connect an ethernet cable to the laptop but it doesn't make sense to me why I should do that since what I'm trying to do is to connect to the wifi, which is cable free..
Any idea what's wrong?
Windows 10 btw

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 64.0.3282.137
See more