Getting Musicmatch 10 to work on Windows 10 64 bit - Restart Computer Error

Registration date
Monday June 3, 2019
Status
Last seen
June 26, 2019
-
I have had Musicmatch 10 working on my computer with Windows 10 64 bit for two years using the Px.dll workaround. Everything worked perfectly and I was able to tag my music and make playlist. Musicmatch did not recognize my CD recorder, so I was unable to play CDs or rip from CDs as the CD recorder was not recognized.

Two weeks ago my computer crashed. I had to do a full recovery and now I can't get Musicmatch to work again. I have used every trick in the book. I think I am close to getting Musicmatch to work. I get the splash screen and it seems like the program is about to start. However, I get a message that Musicmatch has been updated and my computer needs to restart.

Restarting the computer does not help. When Musicmatch is started, the same error comes up. Multiple restarts do not help.

I went into Musicmatch and renamed all files with "update" in the name. It didn't help.

I know nothing about programming, but there should be a way to stop the restart message and allow Musicmatch to go ahead and start. Probably a tweak in the registry, but I wouldn't know where to begin.

This is very frustrating since I used all the methods that I had used when I first set my computer up two years ago and got Musicmatch to work. Any help would be appreciated.
See more