- - Latest reply: Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 21, 2019
- Jul 4, 2019 at 10:40 AM
Hi everyone,
I have been unable to log into my facebook account yesterday and when I checked my email and changed my password there was a message stating that someone might have logged into my account. I have done the security checks but still could not access my facebook. I thought it might be due to the problems facebook was facing yesterday as there was a check of pictures identification and pictures were unable yesterday for the majority so decided to wait till today and tried again.I identified the pictures and comments but all in vain . Now, whenever I enter facebook it says it's blocked and asks me to confirm my identity from a device I used before which I have done too but now it says login was not approved. I really don't know what else I can do knowing that I am using the same laptop and phone I used before and the same email and phone number.
I decided to send my identity ID, and when I wanted to send it, it said; "This email address you entered does not belong to a disabled account. You may only appeal a disabled account from this contact form."
I tried to fill another form made for account verification and explain this to facebook but again when I wanted to send it this appeared “Your request couldn’t be processed” there was a problem with this request. We’re working on getting it fixed as soon as possible
This means even if I am willing to confirm my identity through every way possible I can’t. I direct way to reach or explain this to facebook.
Please help as I am stuck
See more 

1 reply

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 21, 2019
Thank you
Hi

Your account may have been hacked. Try these steps to recover it.:https://ccm.net/faq/3195-how-to-recover-a-hacked-facebook-account
Respond to Ambucias