ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
-
Hello Guys,

So my problem started a month ago when a tried to log into my facebook, and found out that facebook disabled my account and also instagram account related.
i sent an appeal where i submitted my passeport and email, got a email saying that they gonna analyse it, few days later nothing so i sent an another appeal where i again submitted my passeport and a text saying that i didn't do anyting wrong to deserve this.

This time facebook sent an email saying that they concluded that i cant use facebook and that for security reasons thay can't provide me with any additional information that led to the desactivation of my account and that this decision if final, few days after that they disabled my whatsapp account related SMH.

i felt oppressed, and i sent an another responses explaning that i didn't do anything wrong and if there is anything i can do to recover it i'll do it, because i have too much memories and friends and learning posts saved that i can't lose both on facebook and instagram, its been two weeks without any reply or explanation

i even searched the internet for a facebook email to seek help without any success, so i created this account just to ask for help, what can i do more ?? is there any human person that can look into my problem and help me

i've read all facebook community standars and everything i found that may help me but without success, now i need a real person working at facebook to see my problem, and how can i recoved all my facebook, instagram and whatsapp acounts all related.

thank you very much, and may this attemp be worthy.

4 replies

Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
You already have your answer:

"This time facebook sent an email saying that they concluded that i cant use facebook and that for security reasons thay can't provide me with any additional information that led to the desactivation of my account and that this decision if final, few days after that they disabled my whatsapp account related SMH. "

There is nothing anyone here at CCm.NET can do about it. Perhaps there is a link in the Facebook email that you can appeal to. If there is not, it was not forgotten, it is by design, because it was a nice way for Facebook to BREAK UP WITH YOU!

Facebook is a publicaly held company. What does that mean? It means that they can do what ever the Board wants it to. If the board wants it to close in on HIGH SECURITY RISK (I don't know maybe because of a little thing called the election meddling of 2016), then that is what the company does. Facebook is an advertising company, not a basic human right. They do not have to allow you to use their services!

Have fun. Go to the park, fly a kite, or go fishing. Teach a child to read or swim!

Registration date
Friday July 5, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 5, 2019

I asked for advice from people that maybe went through this; i didn't ask for a life lesson ... , i use facebook to keep in touch with family and friends far away , doesn't mean that i dont have fun or else!
mean while i dont owe facebook anything, just found it weird how it happened in such a way without any explanations, although i'm sure i didn't do any wrong
anyway thank you for your reply, i appreciate it
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
There was a life lesson in there? Wow, didn't try for that! Thanks for the kind words!