My personal Account Was Disabled

-
Hello,

First Name = Aftab
Middle Name = Alam
Last Name = KD Kaif Hard
My date of birth is 10/11/1995
Please reopen , and return my account.
I will proved that name is my real name according to my Nationality Identity Card from Myanmar.
Please help me,my daer lovely facebook community Team.
I attach with my Nationality identity card from Myanmar with this mail.
Thank you very much for your help.
Facebook disabled my account without warning me or sending me anything for underage, I’ve tried getting in touch with them but no avail, they keep sending me link to help but they don’t and it says to put in my card details which I’ve never done before…. I’m so sad for there are many relatives and friends keep me in touch by that account. I try so many ways not to behave my self bad nor to display bad images or words, even I remove those who like saying explicit words or contents but my account suddenly disappear anyway, when I tried to have a touch with my relatives and friends at that night. Please Sirs/Maadams, at least give me a clue what mistakes have I done and soon give me back my beloved I account, Thank you so much and God bless you

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 57.0.2987.108
See more 

2 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 5, 2019
Thank you
Hi

If you wish to know about your mistake, we suggest that you read the Facebook terms of use and community standards.

We are CCM.net, we are not your "lovely Facebook team" hence we can't reopen or return your account to you, only Facebook can do that.

If Facebook has asked for your id, you must submit it to Facebook.
Respond to Ambucias
Thank you
Please Open My Disable account
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 5, 2019
12229 -
No we will not open your account!
Respond to AftabAlam