Facebook Account disabled - ineligible

- - Latest reply:  Praveer - Jul 16, 2019 at 09:09 AM
Hello,

I have been a long time user and have never violated any rule till date. However on 27th May night I sent a person whom I know, a friend request. Then I logged off. On 28th May around 1:15 AM my account got disabled. I did not get any email from Facebook regarding this. Could it be that the person might have rejected my friend request and because of this FB disabled my account? Or FB does not disable account because of this? I did not do anything else except sending friend request. Or could it be a mistake from FB end?

Thanking you

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 75.0.3770.101
See more 

1 reply

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2019
Thank you
Hi

Facebook does not disable account for a person who refuses your friendship. We suggest that you carefully read Facebook's terms of use and community standards to find out where you might have violated the rules. If you believe that it was a mistake you can appeal Facebook's decision by proving that Facebook made a mistake
Good morning, yes that's the thing that confuses me. I raised an appeal on 28th May itself and the case status since that day has been closed. So just few days back my friend suggested me to make a reply and to be elaborate to explain myself. So I did that and now the case status is open.
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2019
11253 > Praveer -
So now it's just a matter of waiting for a reply, if you ever get one.
Yeah. I really hope that I do get a reply because I'm pretty sure my account has been disabled by mistake. I am very sure that I did not violate any rule. I have read them properly and I am unable to think of a single instance where I violated any rule.
Respond to Ambucias