- - Latest reply: ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
- Aug 14, 2019 at 08:03 PM
Hello,

Hi I have a couple accounts, one i use for friends and family, the others i use for games where i add people i dont know for the game, and the last is one i have for funny pages etc.. so my main account i cant log into because it says i did something aganist community standards.. I have sent in my id picture many times tying to get a reply from facebook about it but nothing. The next ones send me to a security check but then it errors out and says a check cant be performed at this time and to try again later. Any help on this
System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 76.0.3809.100
See more 

3 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
Thank you
Hi

Facebook is not messed up on the contrary, Facebook allows only one account per person. All of your accounts may get disabled for violating the Terms of Use and Community Standards. I suggest you delete all of your accounts and keep the one with your real name before it's too late.
Respond to Ambucias
Thank you
I was never told this and was never denied making one and linking them together. And there are millions of people who do the same thing, so everyone should be affected by this then.
Respond to dc
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
Thank you
Well, considering you read and agreed to this when you signed up:

"When people stand behind their opinions and actions, our community is safer and more accountable. For this reason, you must:
Use the same name that you use in everyday life.
Provide accurate information about yourself.
Create only one account (your own) and use your timeline for personal purposes.
Not share your password, give access to your Facebook account to others, or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission)." per terms of service.

You were told about it! BYE BYE FACEBOOK!

Respond to ac3mark