Pigeon Boxes

Registration date
Saturday January 17, 2015
Status
Last seen
October 2, 2019
-
Hi All,

One of the silliest questions ever ... unless you could the ones like "I lost my password ...

I have a recurring job at work that I need to do in several stages. It comes in on an email. What I would like as a pretty little aid is a set of pigeon holes that I can label as "Not started", "In Progress", and "Completed" so I can grab the email and put it into one of the boxes. I would then be able to open the pigeon boxes and see all of the work in all of the boxes and move them from one to the other as the job progresses. Double clicking on an email in the folder will open the email so I know what needs doing.

The idea of a set of folders falls down because you cant see the graphical view whit all the work in every folder. What I need is something like a set of folders that are open so I can move to jobs between them, but all as one item.

Re-reading this sort of makes no sense, but I know what I mean. It would be something like this but these are three folders opened onto my screen which could easily hide behind other programs ...

Does anyone know of anything out there that can do this?

See more