Facebook security check

- - Latest reply:  Mostwanted - Dec 2, 2019 at 04:26 PM
So I have tried to log in to my account for about a month now but it won't let me due to security check that gives me only one option which is the 5 friends list that are supposed to get me a code but I cant get in contact with them i reset my password twice to see if that would work but no results at all
See more 

1 reply

Best answer
approved by Aoife McCambridge on Dec 4, 2019
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
December 6, 2019
Thank you
Hello there,

Check out this article, it should provide some answers. If not, try this solution which other users found helpful:

Please follow the steps below to resolve this issue:

- Check your email application's spam or junk folder or filter. Please be aware that some emails may be blocked by your ISP (Internet Service Provider).

- Check that you're trying to log in from the exact email address you registered with. A common error is registering with an incorrect email domain (e.g., @comcast.com is not the same as @comcast.net).

This is the form to use: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/?id=221689587951755

Let me know if this helps,

David
David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net

Getting access that's why I changed my password twice but it didn't make any difference so I was wondering if I could get any advice/help here i seen on YouTube that some ppl used a vpn to login from with Japan server then use their regular server and it worked but it has to be a paid vpn server so I haven't try it but if I can find any solution I'll try it
Respond to David Webb