Can not log in to my account

-
 Jeanne -
Hello,

Security controle
To confirm your identity, we will send a confirmation code by SMS to your phone.
(305) 942-4378 I do not have this phone this is not my phone number nothing is working to log back in please help ***@*** I have changed my passcodes so much but that security control pops up at the end every time I dont own that phone number and trusted friends wont work it goes to next page and say sorry something went wrong

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 79.0.3945.79

3 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 5, 2020
Hello, if you are having difficulty logging into your Facebook account, try this article which explains what to do when you account is locked or disabled.

If not contact facebook directly here.

Good luck!
None of those steps worked I been trying over a week i can not get by the cell phone that is not my number it pops up for everything and trusted friends feature not working :(
I have done everything and contacted face book no one gets back to me has been a month now
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 5, 2020
Have you tried contacting FB via the form above?
Yes every day I put the ticket in but not getting no response I can not get around the cell phone number that is not mine
this is not resolved I still can not log in to my account due to that cell number 3059424378 I dont know why it says this is solved I still can not get in